Volunteer with Friends of Johnson County Library
Meet new people and have fun giving back.
Friends volunteers like you are essential to our library.
Last year Friends volunteers gave more than 18,000 hours in service to their community - and processed an estimated 600,000 donated and ex-library items.
How can you help?
- Processing book donations
- Shelving books
- Supporting sales of used books
- Assisting with internet sales
- Serving as a cashier or counter at Saturday book sales
- Assisting with library programs
- Helping in Library, Friends and Foundation offices
For full descriptions of each position, contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
Ready to jump in?
Apply to volunteer »
Record your hours »